Our comprehensive price list offers a wide range of private and NHS services, from general dentistry to cosmetic treatments.
About Private Prices
Please note that all the prices mentioned below are ‘from’ prices and are not definitive costs. We will be able to give you the exact cost after your appointment.
Private treatment from
New patient exam
Children under 5 with registered adults
Children 5-17 years
£25 per xray
Children under 18 from
Fissure sealant per tooth
XLA adult tooth
Adult treatments from
£650 front, £740 pre molar, £850 molars
£750+ depending on the material
£299 (take home kit)
About NHS Prices
There are four bands of charges for all NHS dental treatments. If you need treatment from more than one band as part of your treatment plan, you will only be charged the cost of the highest band treatment in your plan. You will not be charged for each individual treatment.
For example, if you need an X-ray (band 1) and root canal treatment (band 2), you will only be charged for band 2 treatment (£65.20).
Dental Treatment - £23.80
- Adjusting false teeth (dentures) or orthodontic appliances, such as braces
- Applying sealants or fluoride preparations to the surfaces of your teeth
- A clinical examination, assessment and report
- Marginal correction of fillings
- Moulds of your teeth – for example, to see how your teeth bite together
- An orthodontic assessment and report
- A scale and polish (if clinically necessary)
- Coloured photographs
- Taking a sample of cells or tissue from your mouth for examination
- Treating sensitive cementum (the tissue that covers the root of a tooth)
Dental Treatment - £65.20
- An addition to your dentures – such as adding a clasp or a tooth
- Apicectomy – removing the tip of the root of a tooth
- A mouth guard to correct your "bite" (doesn't include a laboratory-made appliance)
- Free gingival grafts – when healthy tissue from the roof of your mouth is attached to your teeth where the root is exposed
- Frenectomy, frenoplasty or frenotomy – surgery to the folds of tissue that connect your tongue, lips and cheeks to your jaw bone
- Treatment for severe gum disease – such as root planing (cleaning bacteria from the roots of your teeth), deep scaling and a polish, or a gingivectomy (removal of gum tissue)
- Oral surgery – such as removing a cyst, or soft tissue surgery to the mouth or lips
- Pulpotomy – removing dental pulp (the soft tissue at the centre of a tooth)
- Relining and rebasing dentures
- Removing teeth (extraction)
- Root canal treatment
- Sealant to fill small holes or grooves in your teeth
- Splinting loose teeth – for example, after an accident (this does not include laboratory-made splints)
- Transplanting teeth
Dental Treatment - £282.80
- Bridges – a fixed replacement for a missing tooth or teeth
- Crowns – a type of cap that completely covers your real tooth
- Inlays, pinlays and onlays – used to restore damaged teeth
- Orthodontic treatment and appliances such as braces
- Other custom-made appliances, not including sports guards
- Veneers and palatal veneers – new surfaces for the front or back of a tooth
Please note that treatments such as veneers and braces are only available on the NHS if there’s a clinical need for them (not for cosmetic reasons). Similarly, other cosmetic treatments, such as teeth whitening, are not available on the NHS.
Emergency Dental Treatment - £23.80
- Examination, assessment and advice
- Dressing of teeth and palliative treatment
- Pulpectomy or vital pulpotomy
- Fixing a tooth that has been knocked out and any necessary treatment
- Repairing and refixing inlays and crowns
- Refixing a bridge and adding temporary bridges
- Removing no more than 2 teeth
- Aftercare, including treatment for infections
- Adjustment and alteration of dentures or orthodontic appliances
- Urgent treatment for acute conditions such as ulcers and herpetic lesions
- Treatment of sensitive cementum or dentine
- Draining an abscess
- Other treatment needed after trauma
- One permanent filling
About 0% Finance & Our Dental Plan
We use Tabeo finance – which currently offers 0% finance over 12 months only.
We offer 0% Finance
We offer 0% Dental Finance options to provide a simple and affordable way to pay for all types of dental treatments at our dental practice.
We currently use Tabeo Finance, which offers you 0% finance over 12 months only*.
Helping patients to split treatment costs into small monthly payments. Patients pay with interest-free finance over 12 months.
At Tabeo, the finance option is online and in most cases, credit decisions are made quickly.
We are able to approve more applications with multiple lenders.
*(Subject to a soft credit check).
Our Dental Treatments
On visiting the practice you will be met by our friendly staff and offered the latest techniques in general and cosmetic dentistry.
Routine Check-Ups & Dental Hygiene
Regular appointments are essential in maintaining and improving your oral health.Read More
Experienced dental team to help treat & repair your teeth.Read More
Our professional team will help provide you with a whiter and brighter smile.Read More
Invisalign & Aligners
These custom-made clear aligners will help to straighten your teeth.Read More
Veneers, Crowns & Inlays
Improve the aesthetics of your smile with dental restorations.Read More
Root Canal Treatments
Endodontic treatments are available to clean & treat the infected tooth.Read More
Implants & Dentures
Our specialist team will help to create & replace missing teeth.Read More
Extractions & Oral Surgery
Our professional team will help to surgically remove infected teeth.Read More